Two Wire Loop Powered 4-20mA to Voltage Signal Converters
- Input: 4-20mA
- Output: 0-2.5V, 0-3.3V, 0-5V, 1-5V
- Power supply: Loop powered
- Isolation voltage: 3KVDC
- Package type: PCB mounted, DIN rail mounted
- High efficient signal loop stealing technology, external power supply is not required.
- 2-wire 4-20mA standard analog signal input. 0-2.5V/0-3.3V/0-5V/1-5V, etc standard voltage signal output.
- Extra low input impedance,meet the requirements that when input is 20mA the voltage drop <9V.
- Accuracy grade: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5
- High linearity in full measuring range,non-linearity error grade <0.2%
- 3000VDC isolation between input and output.
- Industrial grade temperature range: -25 to +70 degree
- Small size standard SIP 7Pin,UL94V-0 flame-retardant package.
- Sensor 4-20mA signal acquisition and conversion.
- Industrial site signal acquisition and long-distancetransmission.
- Analog signal conversion and data acquisition.
- Sensors' or meters' signal receiving and transmission.
- PLC, DCS analog signal acquisition and conversion.
- Power control,medical equipment monitoring.
- 4-20mA current signal to voltage signal conversion: 1-IN 1-OUT, 2-IN 2-OUT, 3-IN 3-OUT.