SY Z-W-P-O Temperature Signal to Analog Signal Transmitters
RTD type: Pt100, Pt10, Cu100, Cu50
Input temperature range: -20-100 degree, 0-100 degree, 0-150 degree, 0-200 degree, 0-400 degree
Output: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V
Power supply: 24V/12V/15V/5VDC
Isolation voltage: 3KVDC Isolation between power supply and signals, non-isolation between input and output
Package type: PCB mounted, DIN rail mounted
1. Three-wire, four or two-wire PT100/Cu50 signal input.
2. Accuracy, Linearization error grade:0.2 (Relative Temperature).
3. Built-in linear processing and long-term compensation circuit.
4. Isolation Voltage: 3000VDC between power and singal I/O.
5. Auxiliary Power Supply: 5V, 12V, 15V or 24VDC.
6. International standard signal output: 4-20mA/0-5V/0-10V,etc.
7. Small size, low cost, easy use and high reliability.
8. Standard DIP 24/SIP12 Pin, UL94V-0 package.
9. Industrial temperature range: - 45 ~ + 85 degree.
1. Temperature signal isolation, acquisition and transfer.
2. Industry site high-precision temperature measure.
3. Terminal resistance signal isolation and temp. control.
4. Ground interference suppression.
5. Temperature sensor signal converter to standard signal.
6. Oil temperature measure and alarm.
7. Signal remote without distortion transmission.
8. Power monitoring, medical equipments, temperature control isolation barrier
SY Z-W Series is a mixed integrate circuit that thermal resistance signal as temperature high/low isolation converter to linearity standard signal to temperature. It integrated a set of isolated DC/DC converters, Linearization disposal and long line compensate circuit, can bring two group of each other isolated power to input port for magnifying circuit, modulating circuit powered and output port demodulation. They can meet industrial wide temperature, humidity, shaky poor operation condition.SY W-Z Series temperatures signal isolation amplifier is very convenient, with minimal external components, can be realized Pt100 RTD signal isolation transmitter. And can achieve the industrial site temperature control signal into two, into four functions.