SY U(A)-P-O Current or Voltage Signal Converters
Input: 0-5V, 0-10V, 0.4-2V, 0-2.5V, 0-1mA, 0-10mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
Output: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V
Power supply: 24V/12V/15V/5VDC
Isolation voltage: 2KVDC Isolation between power supply and signals, non-isolation between input and output
Package type: PCB mounted, DIN rail mounted
1. Accuracy grade: 0.05 0.1 0.2
2. Very high linearity value (nonlinearity less than 0.1%)
3. Low cost,small size,SIP8 anti-fire UL94V-0 package
4. No external component, no "ZERO" and "G.adj" adjustment needed.
5. Power supply/signal two port isolation:2000VDC
6. Auxiliary power:5VDC/12VDC/15VDC/24VDC
7. 0.4-2V/0.5-2.5V/1-5V/2-10V voltage signal, 0-10mA/0-20mA/4-20mA current signal input & output
8. Temperature range: -45~+85 degree
1. Non-standard analog signal to standard analog signal converter and amplification.
2. Matchable conversion between sensor signal and non-standard signal from PLC/DCS/FA,etc
3. No distortion in long distance signal transmission
4. Analog signal data acquisition
5. 4-20mA/0-5V signal isolation and transfer
6. Equipment and sensor signal acquisition
7. Signal transmit no-distortion
8. Ground interference control
SY-U/A-P-O Series non-isolated signal converter/transmitter is a kind of ic which an convert high impedance signals to low impedance ones. The device is extremely small in size and very easy to use by using unique low cost solutions. No external components are needed in applications.It designed to provide the solutions on the conversion between (0.4-2V/0-5V/1-5V/0-10V/0-20mA/4-20mA,etc) none-standard analog signals (from PLC,DCS, Meters) and standard analog signals. The converter has high accuracy and good linearity, 2000VDC isolation voltage between power supply and signal channel which can restrain the surge and common-mode interference in electricity system. The module integrates DC/DC converter and analog amplifier into a single chip. It is mainly used in circumstances where A/V signals require to convert into other standards signals and signal isolation is not required.