SY AC-P-O AC to DC Analog Signal Transmitters
Output: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V
Power supply: 24V/12V/15V/5VDC
Package type: PCB mounted, DIN rail mounted
1. Accuracy/linearity error grade:0.5
2. AC transformer Input:0-1Vrms AC current(50~60Hz)
3. Single power supply:5V/12V/15V/24VDC,etc.
4. International standard output signal: 0-10mA/4-20mA/0-5V/0-10V,etc.
5. Low cost,small size,high reliability.
6. SIP12PIN, UL94V-0 flame-retardant package
7. Industrial temperature range: - 20 ~ + 70 degree
1. AC signal acquisition and transformation
2. High-precision monitoring used for power transmission and distribution
3. AC small-signal amplification and conversion
4. Sensor AC signal converter to standard DC Signal
5. No distortion in long distance signal transmission
6. Can be used with external ac transformers to compose the single-phase or multiphase isolation transmitter.
SUNYUAN SY Series AC-DC signal transmitter IC is a kind of hybrid integrated circuits that convert the AC signal correspondingly into the linear DC signal. This circuit integrates a group of multi-channel high-isolation DC / DC power supplies and a group of AC / DC signal converter circuit on one chip. It can convert 0-1Vrms (50 ~ 60HZ) AC signal (collected from ac transformer) into 4-20mA/0-10mA / 0-20mA DC current signal or 0-1V/0-2.5V/0-5V/0- 10V DC voltage signal in proportional. It can be used with external ac transformers to compose the single-phase or multiphase isolation transmitter with 3kvisolation between the input and output signal isolation. That AC-DC signal transmitter IC is widely applied in the electrical, instrumentation, medical equipment, industrial automation, etc.