Iso Z-w-o1 Pt100 To 4-20ma Isolated Temperature Signal Converters
- Three-wire, four-wire or two-wire PT100/Cu50 thermal resistance signal input.
- Accuracy, linearization error grade: 0.2(Relative Temperature).
- Special high efficient signal loop power extraction technique, external power supply is not required.
- 3000VDC dual isolation between signal input and output.
- Built-in linear processing and long-term compensation circuit.
- Output 2-wire 4-20mA current signal (loop powered).
- Output loop powered power supply voltage range: 12--30VDC.
- Small size, low cost, easy use and high reliability.
- Standard SIP12 Pin, UL94V-0 flame retardant package.
- Industrial operating temperature range: - 45 to + 85 degree.
- Thermal resistance temperature signal isolation&conversion.
- Industry site high-precision temperature signal measuring and signal acquisition. PT100/Cu50 signal conversion and controlling.
- Multiple-channel temperature signal ground wire loop isolation and interference suppression.
- Converting temperature sensor signal into 4-20mA signal.
- Water tank, oil tank and heating units temperature signal monitoring and alarm.
- Steady signal transmitting and receiving between meters and temperature controller.
- Power monitoring, medical equipment temperature control.
- Thermal resistance signal isolated transmission, realize the functions: 1-input 1-output, 2-input 2-output, 3-input 3-output.