ISO F-P-O Frequency Signal to Analog Signal Isolation Converters
- Input: 0-1KHz, 0-5KHz, 0-10KHz
- Output: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, 1-5V
- Power supply: 24V/12V/15V/5VDC
- Isolation voltage: 3KVDC
- Package type: PCB mounted, DIN rail mounted
- Precision grade: 0.1 0.2 0.5.
- High linearity in full scale (non-linearity <0.1%)
- 3kVDC isolation voltage among auxiliary power/signal input/signal output
- Auxiliary power: 5VDC, 12VDC, 24VDC.
- Converts 0-1KHz/0-5KHz/0-10KHz and other frequency signals into standard 0-75mV/0-2.5V/0-5V/0-10V voltage signal or 0-10mA/0-20mA/4-20mA current signal.
- Small size SIP-16Pin, in accordance with UL94V-0.
- Industrial operating temperature: -40 to +85 degree
- Sine wave, square wave, saw wave signal isolated conversion and amplification.
- Frequency sensor signal acquisition, isolated conversion.
- Frequency transducer(FA) frequency signal data acquisition and controlling.
- Generator, electric motor and other rotating equipment speed monitoring.
- Transformer operating frequency detection.
- Meters, instruments and sensor signal collection and transmission.
- Non-electric signal transmission.
SUNYUAN ISO Series frequency signal isolated converter is a kind of hybrid integrated circuit IC which converts sine wave, square wave, saw wave frequency signals into standard signal based on rated proportion. Inside the circuit, it has integrated one set of multi channel high isolation DC/DC module and a pieces of high deficient frequency signal isolation converter. The isolated converter can be applied in various types of frequency signal isolation and conversion. The SMD technique and new high-tech structures used make the 3kVDC isolation among auxiliary power, I/O and can meet the requirements in industrial operating temperature range, humidity, vibration and other extreme conditions. ISO series frequency signal isolated converter is easy to achieve the frequency signal transmission only with few external components.